I used to have everything under control…or, so I liked to delude myself into thinking that. But really, I did! All I was focused on was completing my quilts. But with this recent renewed interest in embroidery and all things needles, I am really out of control. Here are my current WIPs:
Christmas 2012 presents – this is my deadline for 5 quilts + 7 CQ tins. DONE
2) Betsy’s Closet in Stitches – Embroidery & quilting stitch-a-long
3) Hazel’s Summertime Flowers – Embroidery & quilting stitch-a-long
4) Crewel Twists – I have 4 projects in that book that I want to work on
5) Trisha Burr – needlepainting. I have 4 smallish-projects of her design that are a warm-up to 3 other projects I want to do.
6) Hardanger needlecase that I saw on Sew In Love blog. (Has a matching pin cushion also.)
7) Stitch Guides by Sharon B – I have 7 modules that I need to work on.
Lions, Tigers and Bears! Oh My!
I was kinda hoping that if I wrote down what I wanted to accomplish, it would no longer feel like everything is hanging over my head and I’m getting nothing done. I literally will stare at my project boxes and get overwhelmed by what is there. What I “have-to-do” because of commitments or time constraints and what I “want-to-do” or work on because I’m “in the mood” at that moment to work on that thing (whichever project is the thing of the moment). Oh well, I’ll get a grip on it somehow.